Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The time has come. . . .



The time has come to subscribe to bridal magazines! I broke this morning and ordered my subscription to Brides, Modern Bride, and Elegant Bride. There was a deal (and a LA Bride never passes up a sale): $23.97 for a year subscription to all three bridal magazines! I took advantage and can't wait for the first issue to show up at my door.


Just because I'm a new subscriber does not mean that I'm a newbie to bridal magazines. I can't remember a time when I wasn't obsessed with reading bridal magazines--I just refused to buy them for myself. If the government ever analyzed my library records it would quickly see that I began checking out bridal magazines and planning my wedding long before I was issued a driver's license. Once I became a professional bridesmaid I was given "hand me down" issues of bridal magazines from my brides. Now it's my time and I couldn't be more excited!


I love that there's a magazine devoted to this one time in a woman's life. I love that they feature a variety of weddings and styles (and I love thinking of how I can adapt those to fit my own style and budget). I promise lots of posts will be inspired by the pages of my new bridal magazines!


--Love

No comments: