Monday, September 1, 2008

Real Wedding: Lisa & Josh

Love & I celebrated another wedding this weekend! With that, the August wedding extravaganza is over, so it's time to show you some of the fabulous photos and tell you about the beautiful days of some of our best friends.

First up is the August 2 wedding of Lisa & Josh. Lisa is a sorority sister to Love & I (and she'll be a BM in my wedding, too!) She's a beautiful woman concerned with social justice. She works for the college we graduated from, and I'd say she's had a remarkable impact on all those she's come across.

Her wedding to Josh, her high school sweetheart, was beautiful and personal. The bridesmaids each got to choose our own style of dress from David's Bridal, as long as it was in the color truffle. I've heard of this BM option, but never seen it in person, and I have to say that it was great! Each of us got to pick a dress that was flattering on us, yet we still coordinated so well. The bride's signature color is brown, so it was only appropriate that our dresses were truffle!

I'll quit the jabbering and get to the photos in a sec, but I wanted to point out three other super-personal details: First, the groom's grandmother made the wedding cake and the groom's cake. YUM. Second, the centerpieces included river rocks, a perfect detail for this outdoorsy couple. And third, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the bride loves old time music. Lisa & Josh two-stepped for their first dance (and several dances afterward)! In all, it was beautiful, personal, and SO MUCH FUN!

On to the pictures! Please credit all photos to Grubb Photos.

-Amoré



















No comments: