Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Allow Me to Introduce...

...My photographer, Mark Boxley. Mark is a young journalist in Knoxville. His photo of groomsmen in flip-flops that I showed you before is the thing that said to me..."We've got to get this guy!" So many of his photos convey the kind of personality that C & I share as a couple. After we met him and found out he'd graduated from UK (where C's dad graduated from and of which C is a HUGE fan) and that he's currently working for a newspaper in Blount County, we knew he was our man.

Sadly, I received an email from Mark this weekend that said that's he's moving :( He's been granted a fellowship in Columbus, Ohio. However, he will still return to Knoxville to photograph our wedding in May. While it may be a little nerve-racking on Friday before I know that he is, in fact, in the state, I think it's totally worth it for the quality of photos and the amazing prices he offers. I don't know yet if he'll be continuing to photograph weddings in Ohio but if he is, and if you're an Ohio bride, book him! And if not, check out the awesome slide shows on his website

And now for the good stuff!

-Amore'










































































No comments: