Friday, January 23, 2009

Do you Duggar?


Ok, I admit that I'm a casual fan of TLC's reality show 17 Kids and Counting, which features the Duggar family, who currently have 18 children (on purpose)! B hates it and I consider it one of my casual guilty pleasures.




On Christmas day I was nearly late to my mamaw's Christmas gathering because I was caught up in a marathon. The last episode featured the oldest Duggar, Josh, proposing to his girlfriend. Now if you've never seen the show you must know that the Duggar's are very conservative. In fact, after Josh proposed he held his new fiance, Anna's, hand for the first time. The first kiss they will share will also be their first kiss as a married couple.


Can you imagine dealing with 20 immediate family members for the wedding, rehearsal, and planning!?

Although their values are certainly different than mine, you can still tell that these two excited to begin their life together. You can catch a different, Duggar kind of wedding Sunday on TLC beginning with the proposal episode at 8:00 p.m. (eastern) and the wedding at 9:00 p.m. (eastern).

Do you Duggar?


--Love

No comments: