Friday, August 8, 2008

Sentimental to a fault

As of today, C and I have been engaged for 2 months. It's our two-month engagement anniversary, if you will. Now, I realize that C and I have been together almost 5 years, and I stopped counting our monthly "anniversaries" around year2. However, there is going to be something special about the 8th of each month now. If for no other reason than because I clean my ring on the 8th. I also clean it on the 23rd. Call me silly or too sentimental, but I enjoy commemorating our engagement date and our to-be wedding date with a little soak in the jewelry bath for my princess.

Two months of engagement down. Nine months and 15 days to go.
























Sorry for such a blurry shot, but my nails were freshly done!









-Amore'

No comments: