Monday, May 18, 2009

Ring For Him Part 2

Remember when I took the plunge and ordered B's ring from Ebay? Well, it was a success! The ring arrived in less than a week and was exactly what he wanted.

Despite my hesitations, his ring fit his vision for a wedding band, which is the most important thing. And it fit our wedding budget perfectly.

He had secretly ordered my wedding band and they arrived on the same day. Despite the "Ring O' Drama" incidents (yes, there were two) B ordered my wedding band from Jared's. Unfortunately, he ordered the wrong band so we'll be taking advantage of their 30 day return or exchange policy and get the matching band for my ring.

Currently, for wedding bands we're 1 for 2.

Did you have success with your ring the first time?

--Love

1 comment:

sammi said...

It's very Beautiful!The New Year is coming,and I wish you have a good jewelry for yourself. Your view is very different.jewelry stores are very important in our life,wholesale jewelry are the same ,the women like to buy it in Jewelry stores .We are know this year is almost ended ,the new year is coming. We expect the New Year comes !