Thursday, May 7, 2009

Deal of the Day


My bridal portraits are coming up next Friday so I've been thinking a lot about makeup lately. What timing for today's deal of the day!

Quality make up company, E.L.F or Eyes, Lips, Face is having a MAJOR sale! Nearly all their products are $1. It's like the value menu only so much better (and healthier). That's right $1 nail polish, concealer, eye shadow, lip gloss and plumpers, brushes, well, nearly everything you need to "enhance your beauty" for $1. Click here for their sale!
Not only did I get makeup for me, but I also snagged some for BM gifts. I even got some scented SPF lip gloss for my flower girls! Since our wedding is in July I also picked up some shine free sheets for the girls and I. At a $1 an item I stocked up!
I work in an office of nearly all women so during lunch today my boss/lover of makeup found the deal. If you spend $75 you get free shipping so the ladies in our office are combining our orders to take advantage. I'm not sure how long this offer is good for so place your orders soon.
This morning I began my experiment with Mary Kay's mineral foundation and now I'm anxious to use all the new products.
Found any great deals lately? What kind of make up is a "must have" for brides and bridesmaids?
--Love

No comments: